Sunday, October 7, 2012



THE BIG TEN
Legends Division



  • IOWA HAWKEYES







Sharp looking uniforms. Love them. Stay classy, Iowa.



  • MICHIGAN WOLVERINES
While, not making much sense (wolverines don't have "wings"), this is one of the most iconic uniforms in all of football. Don't change, Wolverines.






  • MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS

Love these uniforms. Great logo. Great colors. Good look. I could live without the alternate home jersey, though. The white shoulders are definitely not needed (Along with the green on the away). And the center stripe of the helmet should be smaller. But, really not bad.




And here's a closer look at the logo:



Nice.
Spartans?! What is your occupation?!?
Looking gooooooood!



  • MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS





I like these unis. There are too many of them, but the basic look is nice. If they would just stick with the burgundy over gold they would score higher in my eyes. Over all, though, I'm impressed. Cool helmets, too, with a cool logo.



Not crazy about the matte finish a lot of schools have gone to now, but I can live with it, I guess. I likey.

  • NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS
This is a great look.


One of the only teams that I don't mind them changing their pants. It's traditional. Keep with it!


  • NORTHWESTERN WILDCATS



For those of you who don't know, Northwestern invented the "Northwestern Stripe." Go fig'.
In their 2012 uni set they've decided to really showcase that. ALL AROUND THE JERSEY. I must admit I did not like it at first but it has really grown on me. I like it a lot, now, actually. Nice job, Smarties.
The purple and black (which I usually hate together) actually look good on this team. I'm impressed with the look of this football team. Now the logo?


There's just something about it I do not like. I can't put my finger on it but when I figure it out, you people will be the first to know.


They've actually "thickened it up" on the helmets this year. That improves it a lot. But, it's still too high. I try to like it, though. Really I do!













Well...  That's it for the B1G. Took awhile but I did it. Next up: The Big 12










































No comments:

Post a Comment