Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So here goes...




THE BIG TEN



Leaders Division



  • ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI







 Really a pretty sharp uniform, in my opinion. EXCEPT for the weird "stripe" down the leg and the piping. It's obtuse. The navy and orange britches have to go, as well as the huge "ILLINOIS" on the lids. Soooo... in other words, not a sharp uniform after all. I guess what I am trying to say is there is a lot of potential here.



Also, why would you not put this beautiful logo on your helmet?:





See that logo? Now that's nice.

Keep trying, Sons of Illiniwek.





  • INDIANA HOOSIERS


Oh, man, are these sharp!





Very nice, traditional uniform. And I love the fact that you have one home and one away jersey. Deductions for the alternate helmets, though. And the logo? I like it. I do. But... I just can't help but think of a saguaro cactus every time I see it.

All in all., though.. NICE. Now, learn there are other sports than basketball.





  • OHIO STATE BUCKEYES




Really not much to say here. One of the best uniforms in the country.
SHARP.



  • PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS
Oh, Penn State. Oh, JoePa. Oh, crap. Oh, well...




 These are really spectacular. So very traditional. The only thing changed this year are the names on the backs of the jerseys. It's to honor the players that stayed with the team. But, it just doesn't feel right, regardless. Great uniforms though. BEST IN THE B1G. (Almost in the nation... Almost)




  • PURDUE BOILERMAKERS 


Well...


Looks like a circus to me.
 Come on! The black shirts with the gold pants are best and I would say they were beautiful. Stick to them. But for Pete's sake, match the gold on the lids to the gold on the pants!!! Atrocious. For shame, Boilermakers.


  • WISCONSIN BADGERS




Hello, gorgeous. Nice threads.
I even like the logo but I prefer the old one:



It just looks classier.
But kudos, nonetheless!








 Well, that the B1G Leaders Division. All in all a beautiful division.
Legends to follow, soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment